Besides loving yoga I really love traveling and I love teaching about a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, I love hosting retreats and inviting you to escape your daily list of chores every once in a while to go visit new places, get to meet new people, learn about foreign cultures, and most of all, really dedicate time to a committed yoga practice.
IDEAS ABOUT HAPPINESS
Did you know that the best preserved ancient Greek temples cannot be found in Greece but on the Italian island of Sicily and that numerous Greek philosophers lived on Sicily? To this day, this island is still a truly mind-opening place - you can't help but think and experience more deeply.
Join me for a yoga retreat in Sicily, Italy this early summer from June 16th thru 22nd, 2019.
We will be staying at a beautiful, clifftop villa south of Taormina, with breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea and Mount Etna.
Arrive just in time to celebrate the Summer Solstice with a special guided meditation.
Explore the Ancient philosophical writings by Aristotle and Plato (who spent most of his life on Sicily). Study the Philosophy of Happiness and compare it to the teachings of the Baghavad Gita. These Greek and Indian teachings are about the same old and are remarkably similar in their approach to happiness.
This is a retreat that combines yoga, healthy living, positive affirmation of life, cultural studies, and spending time in nature. Besides visiting archaeological sites in Agrigento, Siracusa, and Taormina, you will also visit a fifth-generation winery and enjoy a fabulous Sicilian dinner!
Every bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and access to the balcony. This venue allows the quietness and space for a yoga retreat. And it comes private access to swimming in salt water or to seek a silent meditation spot.
The fee for this retreat includes (click to see the Itinerary):
- Accommodation in a deluxe single or double room for 7 nights: rooms can be furnished with two separate twin-size beds or one queen size bed - to your preference.
- Daily maid-service, mid-week linen change.
- Guided yoga practice twice daily.
- Guided meditations and posture clinics to deepen your personal practice.
- Three meals per day, Sicilian/Italian plant-based cuisine.
- Transportation from and to Catania Airport.
- Transportation to daily tours.
- Visit of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento - one of the best-preserved sites of Greek Ancient temples in the world!
- Visit of the Greek Theater and Isola Bella in Taormina.
- Visit of the Neapolis and baroque center of Siracusa.
- Visit of Roman archaeological sites in Piazza Armerina and Morgantina.
- Talks about the ancient philosophy of creation, healthy living, honoring body and soul, and IDEAS OF HAPPINESS.
The fee does NOT include:
- travel insurance (REQUIRED!)
- massage and Reiki services (can be booked at the venue)
- spending money for tips, souvenirs
"The Secret Of Change Is To Focus All Of Your Energy Not On Fighting The Old But On Building The New." - Socrates
Go with us on this trip - book here:
Pay Deposit to Reserve Your Spot $250.00 Pay in full by May 1st, 2019
Pay in full: Double-Occupancy-Room $1,950.00/per person
Pay in full: Single-Occupancy-Room $2,150.00
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding the itinerary, yoga practice at the retreat, travel preparation, registration process and forms of payment accepted. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find my cancellation and refund policy here.