PLEASE READ THE CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE BOOKING. Do not hesitate to contact me (email@example.com) should you have any questions.
In order to reserve your spot for this retreat, you may either pay in full or pay a deposit and then pay the remainder upon receiving the invoice in your email. Upon receipt of your payment, I will send you a confirmation of your deposit/payment.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions. I wish I could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc.), but I have costs already going into play when reserving retreat centers. I have designed the cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, I strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
IF YOU CANCEL THE RETREAT
- If you cancel more than 75 days before your retreat start date, 100% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat.
- If you cancel 50 – 75 days before your retreat start date, 75% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat. You will forfeit 25% of the price of your retreat.
- If you cancel 15 – 49 days before your retreat start date, 50% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat. You will forfeit 50% of the price of your retreat.
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
You may TRANSFER your reservation to another person subject to the procedures in this paragraph. Such transfer must be made no later than September 10th, 2018. In order to make the transfer, the owner of the reservation must contact me and provide contact information for the person who receives the transfer. The transfer between transferor and recipient may be as a gift or as a sale between the two parties, which will be considered completely independent of Manja Podratz and Yoga With Manja. Transfers made without communicating it to me will not be manifested to the final attendee list and there will be no refund of the ticket price. To cancel, you must send an email stating that you wish to cancel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IF I CANCEL THE RETREAT
I have never had to cancel a retreat, however, if I do cancel a trip due to personal circumstances such as illness or death in the family, I will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. I cannot however compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. In the unlikely event that I must cancel a retreat due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, I cannot guarantee a refund – it will be depending on receiving a refund from the venue / tour operator I work with.
To join the retreat you must have travel insurance. The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase trip insurance. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
• you cancel your participation in the retreat
• retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip
• lost baggage
• medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured