Besides loving yoga I really love nature. I strongly feel that living in harmony with all of the creation supports our well-being as a human community and our personal growth. January 2018 starts the new year with two full moons in one month, therefore the second moon being called a blue moon. As if that wouldn't make the timing special enough yet, there is simultaneously a full lunar eclipse happening. For me reason enough to make this time all about looking inwards and bringing awareness to the shadow aspects of our mental and emotional life. The larger cosmic cycles are a great reminder that our lives go through cycles as well - after work comes rest, after excitement a quiet moment, and back to pushing forward and then resting again. Can you see where I'm going with this?
From January 28th to February 3rd, 2018, I'll be hosting a 7-day / 6-night retreat in the gorgeous Cañafistula Valley in Costa Rica, called
Blue Moon Transformation Health And Yoga Retreat
and I want you to be there! This is personal - the people who decide to join this retreat are ready, internally, for a deep spiritual experience. It's not just about "hanging out". The people who take time for this trip are like you - seekers, students, open-minded, and heart-centered - that don't just practice yoga to maintain a sexy butt but as a practice for healing, personal growth, and mindfulness.
YAY - I love it! Sign me up! => click here
Why would you want to go on a yoga retreat? And what is all this talk about transformation and health about?
There sure are plenty absolutely amazing resorts, beautiful beaches, and other destinations out there in the world that just wait for people to come and spend a relaxing vacation with them. If that's all you long for - some time out from work, sunshine on your belly, and hanging out in a beautiful place - go for it! No hard feelings. Just know that what I'm inviting you for is so much more.
I'm committed to offering you:
- a body cleanse with locally sourced, fresh, plant-based food
- hold space for you to feel safe to do your inner work
- guide you through meditations, breath work, and yoga practice to help you to realign with your true purpose
- help you make shifts to heal old wounds, limiting beliefs, and negative self-talk
- guide you to a positive outlook on your life, so that you can bring compassion and love to your family, work environment, community, and yourself
- teach you about herbs, trance work, and energy healing - to help you stay balanced and centered, and make lasting changes towards a mindful lifestyle.
And that's not all! While being still and listening inwards is important for healing and soul-purpose-alignment, it is almost equally important to create excitement and joy and lots of motivation to say fully YES to life. So, I invite you to go with me on daring tours, expanding your comfort zone and reviving your ability to get excited and feel the feelings and burst open into laughter and awe. We will visit:
- cloud rainforest and hike over hanging bridges and zipline through the jungle
- snorkel down into cenotes (underwater caves)
- meet the Earth's inner fire at a volcano crater