September 22 thru October 27 / 3:30 - 4:30 PM / Sterling Hot Yoga Works, 2540 Old Shell Road, Mobile 36607
What you will learn in this program:
- How your hormones work and how everything is connected in your body.
- How you can balance your hormonal system by determining and leaving out food triggers and adding nutrient dense food, herbs, and supplements into your diet, thus bring lasting wellbeing into your life.
- How to prepare natural wholesome food that works with your busy schedule.
Week 1 - Happy hormones - Our glands and chakras
Develop An Action Plan / Identify Your Triggers
Week 2 - Detox your liver - Curb your sugar cravings
Improve Your Energy Levels / Reduce Stress On Your System
Week 3 - Heal your gut
Why Physical Healing Starts In Your Colon
Stop Yeast Overgrowth / Probiotic Support
Week 4 - Guided meditation - Celebration!
Lower Your Cortisol Levels / Reverse Adrenal Fatigue
Support Sex Hormone Production For Wellbeing
Week 5 - Fermentation - Make fermented foods at home
Hands-on Cooking Class
Week 6 - Herbs
Herbs & Supplements For Specific Conditions
What you will get in this program:
- weekly classes with educational lectures and Q&A
- PDF worksheets / self-assessments
- 50+ recipes and easy go-to-guides for food preparation at home
- instructions to fermentation, sprouting, juicing, detox
- weekly newsletter with charts, motivational quotes, and meal plans
- guided hypnotic trances to support your decision to transform your life
- guided hypnotic trances for emotional healing
- transformational breath work
- one-on-one email support
Your investment for the entire program: $150 (includes all supplies and cooking class).
Besides loving yoga I really love nature and I love teaching about a healthy lifestyle. I strongly feel that living in harmony with all of the creation supports our well-being as a human community and our personal growth. Therefore, I love hosting retreats and inviting you to escape your daily list of chores every once in a while to go visit new places, get to meet new people, learn about foreign cultures, and most of all, really dedicate time to a committed practice.
From January 28th to February 3rd, 2018, I'll be hosting a 7-day / 6-night retreat in the gorgeous Cañafistula Valley in Costa Rica, called
Blue Moon Transformation Health And Yoga Retreat
January 2018 starts the new year with two full moons in one month, therefore the second moon being called a blue moon. As if that wouldn't make the timing special enough yet, there is simultaneously a full lunar eclipse happening. For me reason enough to make this time all about looking inwards and bringing awareness to the shadow aspects of our mental and emotional life. The larger cosmic cycles are a great reminder that our lives go through cycles as well - after work comes rest, after excitement a quiet moment, and back to pushing forward and then resting again. Can you see where I'm going with this?
Why would you want to go on a yoga retreat? And what is all this talk about transformation and health about?
There sure are plenty absolutely amazing resorts, beautiful beaches, and other destinations out there in the world that just wait for people to come and spend a relaxing vacation with them. If that's all you long for - some time out from work, sunshine on your belly, and hanging out in a beautiful place - go for it! No hard feelings. Just know that what I'm inviting you for is so much more.
I'm committed to offering you:
- a body cleanse with locally sourced, fresh, plant-based food
- hold space for you to feel safe to do your inner work
- guide you through meditations, breath work, and yoga practice to help you to realign with your true purpose
- help you make shifts to heal old wounds, limiting beliefs, and negative self-talk
- guide you to a positive outlook on your life, so that you can bring compassion and love to your family, work environment, community, and yourself
- teach you about herbs, trance work, and energy healing - to help you stay balanced and centered, and make lasting changes towards a mindful lifestyle.
And that's not all! While being still and listening inwards is important for healing and soul-purpose-alignment, it is almost equally important to create excitement and joy and lots of motivation to say fully YES to life. So, I invite you to go with me on daring tours, expanding your comfort zone and reviving your ability to get excited and feel the feelings and burst open into laughter and awe.
This is personal - the people who decide to join a retreat with me are ready, internally, for a deeply spiritual experience. It's not just about "hanging out". The people who take time for this trip are like you - seekers, students, open-minded, and heart-centered - that don't just practice yoga to maintain a sexy butt but as a practice for healing, personal growth, and mindfulness.
The Inner Space Meets The Open Sky
September 2 thru 5, 2016, in Destin, Florida
Time to reset, to breathe salty air, detox the body while learning how to prepare healthy meals, daily yoga and guided meditation to allow all of you become spacious and feel connected with the Divine source of our all being and with the amazing possibilities available for your life.