April 28, 2018, from 12:00 to 1:30 PM --- You are invited to a FREE initial lecture and Q&A session at Sterling Hot Yoga & Wellness;
The 6-week program will run May thru June / Sterling Hot Yoga Works, 2540 Old Shell Road, Mobile 36607
What you will learn in this program:
- How your hormones work and how everything within your body is connected.
- How you can balance your hormonal system by determining and leaving out food triggers and adding nutrient dense food, herbs, and supplements to your diet, thus establishing lasting wellbeing in your life.
- How to prepare natural wholesome foods that work with your busy schedule.
Week 1 - Happy hormones - Our glands and chakras
Develop An Action Plan / Identify Your Triggers
Week 2 - Curb your sugar cravings
Push the 'Reset Button'/ Detox your liver and Cleanse your gut
Why Physical Healing Starts In Your Colon
How proper liver function connects to balanced hormones
Week 3 - His & Hers
Women only - heal migraines and PMS, smoothly surf through menopause, improve fertility, prevent breast cancer
Men only - testosterone and lean muscle, prostate health
Support Sex Hormone Production For Wellbeing
Week 4 - Adrenal Health
Lower Your Cortisol Levels / Reverse Adrenal Fatigue
Guided meditation - stress management
Week 5 - Hands-on Cooking Class
Fermentation - How to make fermented foods at home
Herbs & Supplements For Specific Conditions
Guest speaker: Dr. Donald Ponquinette will be giving an overview of possible interactions between common supplements and frequently prescribed substitute hormones.
Week 6 - Thyroid Care Herbs
Improve Your Energy Levels / Reduce Stress On Your System
What you will get in this program:
- weekly in-person classes with educational lectures and Q&A
- PDF worksheets / self-assessments
- 50+ recipes and easy go-to-guides for food preparation at home
- instructions for fermentation, sprouting, juicing, detox
- weekly email newsletter with charts, motivational quotes, and meal plans
- guided hypnotic trances
- one-on-one email support
- consultation based on your personal lab results by an experienced pharmacist (lab work has to be done outside of this course by your doctor)
Your investment for the entire program: $197 (includes all supplies and cooking class).