(1) FREE lecture and Q&A session at Synergy Yoga & Pilates on January 10, 2020, from 12:00 to 1:00 PM
Simply come to this presentation and ask your questions - no commitment required.
UPDATED CONTENT! - I am proud and happy to announce to you that I am now not only a Certified Life Coach and Amen Clinic-Certified Brain Health Coach but this year I also obtained a B.A. of Integrative Medicine from Quantum University. I'm currently working on my doctorate in Integrative Medicine and continuously implementing new material in all my coaching and course offers.
we will meet once per week in person at Synergy Yoga & Pilates, 3152 Old Shell Road, Mobile 36607, and there will be resources available online. Meetings will take place either on Wednesdays or Fridays - TBD.
What you will learn in this program:
- How your hormones work and how everything within your body is connected.
- How you can balance your hormonal system by determining and leaving out food triggers and adding nutrient-dense food, herbs, and supplements to your diet, thus establishing lasting wellbeing in your life.
- How to prepare natural wholesome foods that work with your busy schedule - we will enjoy samples every week.
NEW: My health coaching practice is an affiliate of YourLabWork and I can now offer you discounted blood work so that we can determine a customized schedule for supplements and dietary recommendations for you! (fee for bloodwork not included in program fee)
NEW: I have updated this program to include a detailed assessment of your five meridians to learn more about possible root causes of any symptoms you may have - so that you can use this insight as a motivational background for positive lifestyle changes to be made and to be better equipped to ask the right questions to your healthcare providers.
Week 1 - Happy Hormones - Our glands and chakras
Develop An Action Plan / Identify Your Triggers
Week 2 - Curb your sugar cravings
Push the 'Reset Button'/ Detox your liver and Cleanse your gut
Why Physical Healing Starts In Your Gut
How proper liver function connects to balanced hormones
Week 3 - His & Hers
Women only - heal migraines and PMS, smoothly surf through menopause, improve fertility, prevent breast cancer
Men only - testosterone and lean muscle, prostate health
Support Sex Hormone Production For Wellbeing
Week 4 - Adrenal Health
Lower Your Cortisol Levels / Reverse Adrenal Fatigue
Guided meditation - stress management
Week 5 - Herbs, Supplements, Substitutes - Yes or No?
Herbs & Supplements For Specific Conditions
Guest speaker: Dr. Donald Ponquinette, pharmacist, will be giving an overview of possible interactions between common supplements and frequently prescribed substitute hormones.
Week 6 - Thyroid Care Herbs
Improve Your Energy Levels / Reduce Stress On Your System
What you will get in this program:
- Weekly in-person classes with educational lectures and Q&A
- PDF worksheets / self-assessments
- 50+ recipes and easy go-to-guides for food preparation at home
- Instructions for fermentation, sprouting, juicing, detox
- Weekly email newsletter with charts, motivational quotes, and meal plans
- guided hypnotic trances
- one-on-one email support
- consultation based on your personal lab results by an experienced pharmacist (lab work has to be done outside of this course by your doctor)
Your investment for the entire program: $250