Did you know that about 70% of the average modern-day American diet are empty calories and that such a diet sets you up for weight gain while being malnourished? Did you know that with a non-organic diet, you eat 3 to 5 pounds of chemical food-additives each year?
Clean eating is not a diet. It's not about losing weight at every price and it's not about going hungry.
Clean eating is about
- restoring the gut flora - thus reversing symptoms of IBS and boosting the immune system,
- replenishing nutrients such as amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements - thus keeping the endocrine system, bones, teeth, and muscle tissues healthy,
- rebalancing the nervous system - thus supporting long-term brain health and good memory, eliminating brain fog, ensuring restful sleep, and improving mood,
- resetting the hormones - thus ensuring proper thyroid metabolism, blood sugar control, stronger muscles, neurotransmitter balance in the brain, and optimal weight,
- restoring long-term health by reversing early symptoms of dis-ease and reducing inflammatory processes in the body.
This 10-day program offers you:
- a meal plan with precise instruction and timing and protein-carb-balance
- easy yet tasty recipes
- list of local restaurants that offer healthy options
- action steps on how to change habits/overcome cravings and more
- daily email support: motivation and education
- learn how and which amino acids can support weight loss, brain health, strength building, and much more
- learn how enzymes can support proper digestion, reverse IBS symptoms, reduce allergies, boost immune strength
- learn how intermittent fasting can reset your digestive fire (appropriate hydrochloric acid production for complete digestion)
- why eating organic is imperative
- how to stay youthful longer: take control of your blood sugar, cholesterol, hormonal balance (yes, this is important for men too)
- learn why gut health and liver cleansing are so important and which foods and supplements are good and which ones are a waste of money
- yogic/ayurvedic teaching about healthy eating
- yoga poses that support digestion, blood pressure, detox, stress management, mindfulness.
Obviously, it would be fabulous to get your spouses on board and do this together!
*** couple's discount ***
Heck YES, this program is actually providing specific information for men and women with regard to metabolism, endocrine balance, and nutrients.
I partner with Dr. Alan Hopkins for blood/lab work and with Dr. Daniel Amen/Amen Clinics for brain health assessments. If you are interested in a more comprehensive consultation, let me know, and I'd be glad to talk to you in more detail.